GTC-CM100 is Discontinued
1 mA to 100 Amps AC/DC Current Clamp Meter
· Small jaw: 1.2in.(W) x 0.53in. (D) (300x13.4mm)
· Clamp opens up to 1/2 inch (12.5 mm) .
· One rotary switch operation.
· Large 4 digit LCD display.
· AC/DC Voltage measurement up to 600 Volt.
· AC/DC current measurement from 0.001 up to 100 A.
· Relative measurement
· One touch auto zero.
· Peak Hold Function
· Data Hold Function
· Resistance measurement.
· 2 readings per second sampling
· Continuity check with audible indicator.
· Protective hand guard.
· Low battery indicator.
· Auto power off.
· 50 hrs in use battery life.
· Soft carrying deluxe pouch.
· Test leads and batteries included.
· Measure currents in circuits like battery chargers, alternators, leakage currents, electrical loads, etc.
· Check grounds, Voltage drops and continuity across Connectors, Wires, Cables, Relays Contacts, Lamps, Switches, etc.
· Check components like Alternator, Diodes, Relays Coils, Condensers, Ignition Coils, Spark Plug Wires, Magnetic Pick-ups, Motors, Switches, Fuses, etc.
· An essential tool for all around troubleshooting of electrical and electronic circuit and systems.
|Egonomic Features:||For use in:|
|Power Source:||Two (2) Standard AAA 1.5 Volt alkaline battery type AAA UM4 or equivalent|
|Test probes:||One red and one black, 1000V/15A rated (IEC1010/EN61010 CAT II), 35-1/2in. long|
|Physical dimensions:||7.95in. (H) x 2.62in. (W) x 1.33in. (D) - 202mm (H) x 67 mm (W) x 33.8 mm (D)|
|Weight: ||Approximately 6.34 Oz ( 180 g) Including battery|
|MID-A087 Midtronics High Speed IR Printer|
|The Midtronics High Speed IR Printer represents the latest in portable printing|
technology. With HP, IrDA and RS232 interface compatibility, this printer is capable of interfacing with Midtronics'' latest products, like the EXP series as well as proven favorites like the Micro 500.
LED power, configuration indicator
HP IR, IrDA and RS232
7.25" X 3.5" X 2" (185mm X 91mm X 58mm)
.5 lb / 450 g